lowest acceptable offer $125,500I'm torn. The foundation repair is killer, and the bank apparently won't budge, but I haven't talked to them yet, just the agent. If I show them the estimate with a $14K foundation issue on their hands, I'm hoping they will lower the price $8K or so. I stopped a foreclosure and there are NO offers on the property besides mine. If they don't accept my offer they will sell on courthouse steps. I don't have a GC quote however. The bank knew about the $11K quote already and wouldn't change their price. I'm looking at the other homes that were sold or pending for $125K range and there were a couple that although they were
And then there is the issue with a home needing this much work in Texas and I am in CA. It Nike T Shirts
Hello fellow BP Members!
I have a potential Short Sale that is mine if I want it. My intention is to buy and hold. Homes are appreciating in the area.